It is an ultimate vegan alternative to any calories packed mousses from shops. In fact, this treat has 90% less saturated fat, 70% less sugar and 60% less calories than one of the most popular chocolate musses we found in shops! Plus chocolate mousse will not provide you with potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, which both avocados and bananas are sources of.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- chia seeds for decoration
- Cut avocado in half. Remove the stone and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado.
- Peel banana and cut in a few pieces.
- Use electric blender for 10-15 seconds to simply blend together avocado and banana.
- Distribute to two glasses or bowls, decorate with chia seeds. Eat with spoon.
Discover more ways to keep your vegan diet healthy with WeVegan Multivitamin, a premium one-per-day supplement for vegan and low meat diets in eco-friendly packaging.